03 February 2008

The Beginning

At the end of last year, I was talking with my friend Goldie about making a blog of all the postcards that I have received. They are enough to cover most of the magnetic door that is the entrance to my apartment. They are from family and friends. Each one is a story that has made its' way to me - from other states, countries and continents.
I have decided to go one by one and scan them to post on a blog. I think that postcards are wonderful bits of mail that do not always get sent but mean the most when they do. I picture the place and take a quick break to the ones that find my mailbox.
I do not plan on posting them in chronological order because I must confess I have not kept track, but the stamps should place them somewhere. I have also blurred out most of the text because not all needs to be shared on the information super highway. Please enjoy my collection! When I get my act together I would like to have others contribute theirs for all to enjoy.

Sweet Dreams,
Alia

No comments: